Monday, February 22, 2010

1000 Gifts {123-149}

ugh! I've been slacking again! I keep thinking of all these wonderful blessings to add to my 1000 gifts list, but since I don't write them down right away I forget - I'm getting old!

Anyhow ... I'll just share what's on my mind for this morning ...

123. bright sunshine pouring through my windows in the morning

124. a sweet Valentine who bought me flowers

125. a very fun Valentine dinner with my hubby and girls

126. a sweet daughter turning 7

127. her thankful words and hugs after opening her gifts

128. family time with grandparents

129. and grandpa making legos with his granddaughter

130. sweet fellowship with our Bible study friends

131. many birthday parties to celebrate many precious children

132. gerbera daisies

133. confetti and streamers

134. nourishment

135. rocking a sweet baby

136. finding encouragement through the trials of others

137. decorative ribbon

138. many pregnant friends carrying the promise of new life

139. the joy of hobbies

140. sleepyheaded children

141. a snuggly old dog who warms my feet at night

142. coupons

143. comfy pj's

144. modern conveniences

145. smiles from so many people I know and love at church

146. fresh pineapple

147. brunch with some awesome ladies

148. my journal and pens

149. a new week, a fresh start, with new goals

No comments: