Good Morning friends! Today I’m linking up again with Lindsey from the Aisle to Aloha blog.
Here are my ‘little things’ that I’m SO grateful for this week:
Apple picking with my two sweet girlies.
The colors of fall … I LOVE the bright richness of orange pumpkins!
This view of the lake from last weekends Women’s retreat … every time I would look out the window I would marvel again over the beauty of God’s creation.
Flowers in my garden that are still blooming, these flowers were given to me by a wonderful friend WAY back in May and have just blossomed like crazy this year. I think of my dear friend Julie every time I see them!
This song was new to me when I heard it at the women’s retreat but I just can’t get it out of my head now! Listen and enjoy friends!
“My God will come through always, always!!”
Have a great weekend!!
5 comments:
love it. :) so much to be thankful for.
What a perfect setting for a retreat! I used to love our retreats in college - we either went to a beach house or up into the mountains, and seeing God all around you in nature really intensifies the experience!
Love the autumnal pics as well :D
Look at that lake! So pretty, I miss fall so much. Soak up the changing seasons... some of us in constant 86 degree weather envy you!!
I love everything about autumn! It's so bright and glorious, and it's so fun that so many flowers are still blooming ~ I've been noticing that so much lately! What a wonderful blessing!
JB @ oneofthelovebugs.wordpress.com
oh apple picking sounds like so much fun! and those pumpkins are just gorgeous :) i wish we experienced autumn in hawaii, boo.
please stop on by..
http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment