
Happy Friday Y'all! I'm linking up with Lindsey's fun, new linky party called 'It's the Little Things'. This week I've truly seen the blessing of SO.MANY.LITTLE.THINGS. You have no idea! So here are a few for starters ...
* after a WEEK without power/running water it has been SO wonderful to have electricity and water again!
* after our hot water heater conked out this week it was even more wonderful to have HOT water again!
{I swear I hope I never take those things for granted again!}
* a fun Labor day weekend spent with many friends after a really stressful week - isn't it great to have girlfriends to just laugh and be yourself with?
* a great start to our new school year
* PUMPKIN SPICE coffee is back!
Hope you've had a good week and hope you enjoy the weekend ... we have had a good week but I am SO super tired every day ... it's hard work getting back to school and routines! So here's to hoping this is a relaxing weekend! Catch ya later!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing, Kathy!
Hopping over from Lindsay (and can be found over at Seek Ye First)! How cool that y'all found starfish! I grew up in VA and never found anything quite that cool after hurricanes! So glad you all are back in business with power and hot water- something we all definitely take for granted until we don't have them, for sure!
Post a Comment