Well friends I never would have thought I'd take a 2 week break from my blog, but things have been a bit hectic around here! Last week we were without power for a whole 7 days after Hurricane Irene came through and tomorrow we begin school again. SO needless to say, I have much to update and I promise I WILL get to it soon. However, being without power for a whole week really made me see how much I DON'T need to be online as much as I am. I get sucked in by facebook and blogs FAR too often. So, with our new school year starting tomorrow I'm going to resolve a few limits and boundaries for myself.
First of all, I hate that my girls know me as a Mom who spends endless hours on the computer so that is all going to change! I will have 15 min to use the computer in the early morning before the girls are up, 15 min to check in again in the afternoon {AFTER school is done} while the girls have quiet time or play time, then will not log on again until after the girls have gone to bed for the night. If I want to blog or check FB it has to be during those times or on weekends {when I will relax my schedule a little bit}.
And that's my plan in a nutshell! I'm all ready to begin school again and excited for all that we have to look forward to in the coming year. And now I'm heading to bed a little early so I can be ready for the new school year! I'll be back with pictures, updates, etc soon!
Be blessed friends!
1 comment:
I agree! I don't want to be mom who is always in the computer. When they close their eyes and think of me, I'd rather they have another visual! It's tough. I like your rules and pray you are able to stick to them!!!
Post a Comment