Tuesday, November 23, 2010

For Bonnie!

My bloggy friend Bonnie has the exact same couches that I do ... she also has pets who, just like mine, like to take up residence on said couches. She posted some pics recently and I promised her I'd post some of my dogs too. Yes, they are super spoiled ... and yes, they are slowly but surely ruining the fabric on my couches because of their nails.

Here are a bunch of photos ...







See how the fabric on the seat is torn up?






They are spoiled, but they are cute and such loving friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is way too funny Kathy! Yes our couches certainly have been taken over! I would say mine is in worse condition. I can't wait to get a new one but may have to wait or not let the dogs on it anymore! That wouldn't be easy since they've been doing it their whole lives (their 12 and 13). Enjoyed the pictures!