Monday, November 8, 2010

Faves from New Hampshire

I had a whole bunch of favorite photos from our recent trip to New Hampshire. So instead of being all wordy here I'm just going to share the photos with you. Isn't God grand? I mean, check out the amazing beauty of His creation ...

{I will make one quick comment on this one. On our hike we were hiking through pretty thick trees and then came through the trees and were suddenly on the top of a huge mountain. I just like how it was like we were coming through a tunnel out into a vast opening. Pretty cool!}
























If you are interested in knowing the places or locations of any of the photos please let me know. =)

4 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!

Nancy said...

You are such an awesome photographer!

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

That pic with the big white hotel under the mountains totally looks like it should be in France or the Alps somewhere. So neat!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures! I love the covered bridge!