Here's the recipe:
2 c. flour
3 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. baking powder... Read More
1/2 tsp. salt
( I also add 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice)
1 3/4 c. milk
3 eggs, lightly beaten
3/4 c. canned pumpkin
1/4 c. veg. oil
Mix all dry ingredients with a whisk. In a second bowl combine milk, eggs, pumpkin and oil. Stir milk mixture into the dry ingredients until slightly lumpy.
Cook em up and enjoy!

I'm participating in Tasty Tuesdays -click here to see more great recipes!
3 comments:
Sounds fabulous!
Oh! Thank you! I have about that amount of pumpkin left over from another recipe i just made and i wasn't sure what to do with it until now. Breakfast tomorrow is going to be yummy!
We make pumpkin waffles a lot during the fall season. I don't know why I didn't think of pancakes too. These look yummy! Thanks for posting.
Blessings!
Gail
Post a Comment