
This week, inquiring minds want to know:
What are you going to be for Halloween?
Joy is going to be 'Sharpay' from HSM ... we found her costume at the consignment shop - a great place to get a good deal on costumes!
Hope is going to be the Sassy Little Pirate!
And I am going to be a Pirate as well! We ordered the Pirate costumes from a great website in case anyone wants to check them out - they have lots of great Pirate stuff.
Obviously these are not us in the pictures ... so you'll have to stay tuned for Halloween to see them on us! Hubby hasn't decided what he wants to be {if anything}.We usually go to a friend's house for a big Halloween party, then trick or treating, then back to their house again for more partying and lots of food. There are always lots of kids and it's a great time - we're really looking forward to it!
I know some people think Halloween is evil but with our kids we've always just made sure the focus is on the fun part, not the creepy, spooky stuff. We usually just avoid the houses that are too spooky. =)
4 comments:
Those are cute costumes! and I love how you are dressing up as a pirate too. =) How fun! My son wants me to dress up as Jessie from ToyStory, but I havent decided yet.
~Christie
www.kingbrayden.blogspot.com
Cute costumes Kathy! We still have not decided what we are gonna be yet. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. So nice to officially meet you!
That's understandable. Some of those houses are just plain scary! I used to be into that...but sometimes, I think it's a little overboard. Happy FMM!!
Looks like you all are ready for Halloween!! I too maybe a pirate! Not sure though!
Happy FMM!!
Post a Comment