Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Take me out to the ball game ...

I always seem to be playing catch up! Must be because our schedule has been insanely busy lately! We've had so much going on ... good things, fun things, but I've had very little time to keep up with my blog! Sorry!

I'm about to unleash on you several blogs in a row, so be prepared!

Anyway, we've been to a couple of Friday night baseball games lately. The minor league park near us is wonderful, very family friendly, inexpensive and fun! The first night we went it was a little rainy and cool, but the next time was sunny and lovely. The kids always have a blast. Yes, my youngest wore the same sweatshirt at both games, can you tell it's her favorite?






{Just as a side note ... we are totally not GAP snobs ... all 3 of us got our GAP sweatshirts at consignment shops for a fraction of what they would have cost brand new and they are all in like-new condition! Love those kind of bargains!}

1 comment:

Mary said...

Haha! Your GAP comment cracked me up!