Well not so much show ... but lots of tell. Today's the day! The day we all have to share how much we've gotten done for the Project Procrastinator's Party! And if you've wondered why my blog has been so terribly neglected over the last 2 weeks you're about to see why! I have been busy, busy, busy!
I was not able to complete everything on my list and you'll see why ... but I'm happy to say that I was able to get some other stuff done that wasn't on my list. All in all it's been a very busy and productive two weeks. In fact ... I'm downright exhausted!
OK, here goes ...
* Finish painting garden fence and install it {Painting is done/it's not installed yet}
* Put together presentation board for science class {Not done}
* Finish priming kitchen walls {DONE!}
* Paint kitchen walls {DONE!}
* Take stuff to Goodwill {TWO vanloads! DONE!}
* Plant bulbs in the garden {They have not arrived yet so not done}
* Hang white cabinet in bathroom {DONE!}
* Bring finished curtains to church {DONE!}
* Hang stuff in master bedroom {Not done}
* Clean out girls closet/toys and donate stuff {DONE!}
* Put away all Easter decor and put out summer stuff {Half done - Easter stuff is put away but summer stuff isn't put out yet.}
Also completed:
*4 days of working at the flower shop for Mother's day
*4K walk for breast cancer with my Mom
*Repainted all trim, doors and wainscotting in kitchen
*Painted new island in kitchen
*Put all new shelf paper in kitchen cabinets
*Am about halfway done painting kitchen cabinets black {more to come on that soon}
*Bought new cabinet handles for kitchen cabinets and drawers
*Cleaned out and organized the large storage closet downstairs
*Delivered items to ladies at church who I was giving things to
*Planted flowers in the gardens
*Shopped for all the summer clothes that the kids and I will need for the cruise and for summertime
And of course all the other stuff that comes with being a wife and Mom ... homeschooling, laundry, driving to the girls activities, food shopping, etc, etc, etc.
I'm sorry I don't have pictures {again} for all these tasks. If you don't mind being patient with me I plan to do a full house update with photos over the next few weeks {or months if life stays this busy!}. I really want to totally complete certain projects {such as my kitchen} before I post any photos. I promise it will be worth the wait!
Hop on over here to The Inspired Room to see what others have completed at this Party!
10 comments:
You have inspired me to make a list and start checking it off.
Oh I hope to remember to come back and see it all. You've been one busy gal!
That's a long list! No wonder you didn't get it all done! Can't wait to see your finished projects though.
Oh! what a long list, huh?
N great to see that you've done most everything or? NOT?
Busy lady! can't wait to see ém.
TY!
Wow, so busy! Can't wait to see pics!
I'm exhausted just reading your list. You are super woman. Glad to hear you got so much accomplished. I'll bet your kitchen looks fabulous.
OOOOOH, I can't wait to see your black cabinets! And I read the post above before I read this one...and even though I don't have an "outside baby" yet, it's something I will definitely try to keep in mind over the next several years. Thanks!!
Wow! You have been busy. I feel a little lazy now. :op
{faints} your list is LONG but I applaud you! Photos or not, you are amazing! Thanks for joining in!
Hi Kathy
Sorry Gigi's eyes just won't read the red print,so I'll just assume you'll have everythinh done by the time we come up LOVE YOU
Post a Comment