Monday, May 25, 2009

First Beach Day

Last week we took a little 'break' from our school work and went to the beach! It was a beautiful, warm day and we thought we should take advantage of it. I was a silly, knucklehead who didn't apply sunscreen on myself and have been in burnt agony ever since .... but the kids and hubs were well covered and all in all we had a wonderful day!

The girls totin' all the gear down to the beach ...

The water is still FREEZING, but my little fish don't care and went right in! I love how they were holding hands!


Having a healthy snack for an energy boost!
Who needs to go to the spa when you can have a Seaweed wrap for FREE at the beach??!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a nice time. Sorry to hear about the sunburn. Grab a bottle of aloe and keep it in the fridge.

Laurel said...

Great pictures!
I love the new layout and banner picture at the top. So cute!