Here are some photos of a couple arrangements I made ....
Saturday, May 23, 2009
A lovely Mother's Day
Mother's day actually starts {for me} about 4-5 days before the actual day. That is because my part time job is working at a florist and Mother's Day is one of the busiest times of the year!
Here are some photos of a couple arrangements I made ....

On the actual day of Mother's day we had a lovely cookout with my Mom and Bob's parents here to share the day with us. I am so blessed to be the Mommy of these two beautiful little girls! I know I've revealed to you that I haven't always been the best Mom, but I thank God that He's still working on me and that His forgiveness and grace abounds! These two sweet girls are our greatest blessings and I am so thankful for them!
I'm also truly blessed to be the daughter and daughter-in-law to these two wonderful ladies. I feel like I am the person that I am because I've grown into a combination of these two amazing women. They both inspire me, encourage me and support me in a million different ways. I have two very Godly women to look up to and admire!
I am so blessed!!
Here are some photos of a couple arrangements I made ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment