Our homeschool science co-op enjoyed a lovely day at a local farm recently. The weather was just gorgeous and we had a picnic, then explored the animals and then enjoyed farm fresh ice cream!
I recently got a new camera and have been playing around with it .... the day at the farm gave me lots of opportunities to try it out ...
Here is the farm cat, in hot pursuit of a mouse!


The kids all enjoyed feeding the cows, they giggled when the cow's big tongue would touch their hands!

This is my oldest in the pink shirt feeding the cow ...

We heard they had some baby sheep, but they were not out that day ... instead we saw this Mama sheep {I have no idea if she was really the Mama, or a she for that matter, I'm just calling 'her' that!}

My youngest feeding the cow ...

A big 'ol bull, we DID NOT let the kids feed that one!

They had 3 little pigs! And believe me, it's a wonder that I got this good of a picture while trying to plug my nose while I snapped away!


I love how this picture turned out! A big {missing teeth} grin!

Checking out the bull ..... from a safe distance!

They also have gorgeous greenhouses!

Wow, all 4 animals got together to pose for me!
1 comment:
I love your new title! I love your new layout and I love that you have a new camera and are taking a lot more pics!!! WOOT WOOT!
Post a Comment