Her blog is called Lewa's Designs and is owned and operated by an elementary school teacher, Brittany Hughes, who is home with her baby right now.
If you click here you can jump right to her site and check out all she has to offer ...
There is also a little green box over on the sidebar that you can use to link to her site. I love the dandelion blowing in the wind! They even have ones you can adhere to your car! OK, I am so getting those!
If you want to read how you can win some of Lewa's designs check out Kimba's post over at A Soft Place to Land ... you won't be sorry!!!!
2 comments:
How cool. I'll have to surf around on her site when I get more time but I love what I've seen so far.
You can do this yourself! My Haley's business just bought a Cricut machine (ha! I love owning our own business!) and I bought some vinyl to do lettering on the office walls. I may have to "practice" on the walls in our house first though...
I loved the dandelion she made. Can't do that on a Cricut.
Post a Comment