Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Hero!

This is one of my very best friends, Sarah. She's about 36 weeks pregnant in this picture with her 4th child!
Last night she gave birth to Marissa Faith - at her home - one hour before the midwife could get there! Her {lawyer} husband delivered the baby! (I think he might have to consider a change of work!)

This couple makes some gorgeous children ... these are their other 3 girls; Madeline, Mariah and Molly ...

Congrats to all of you Sarah and Stuart! We love you and are so happy for you! I can't wait to meet your new little Marissa in a couple months. {I will post some pics as soon as I get some from Sarah!}

3 comments:

Angela said...

Yes....WAY TO GO, Stuart and Sarah!! I'm so very proud of you guys....Stuart, thank you so much for taking such good care of my dear friend!
Kathy --- I love your blog page!

HopiQ said...

What beautiful pictures! I'm so excited for Sarah and can't wait to hear that whole story. :)

Your blog looks beautiful! Love it!

Andrea said...

That's wonderful! And what a great husband!:)