See my previous post first if you have no idea what I'm talking about ...
This pretty much sums up the way my day started and the reason I feel like I do ... I'm not sure whether I should roll on the floor laughing or sit in a heap and cry!
You are most assuredly not alone, my friend! Been there many a time.
I realize you didn't ask for advice, but sometimes what helps me is to take a week or so and totally change things up. Just do one or two "subjects" a day and have lots of crafty time, or cooking time, or whatever works for you guys. Or take several days to work together on the house. Just some ideas to throw out for you. I'll be praying for you - I sooo understand!
I don't know why it is encouraging to me that I am not the only one who struggles like that :) Not that I would want for anyone else too =) I about screamed yesterday when I was on the toilet and had to yell back 3 times, "Can you please wait, I'm in the bathroom?" I talked with 3 mom homeschool friends the other day who are all behind also - I am embarrassed by how far we are! We are officially doing 6 days of school a week now until we catch up - which means the rest of the year, I think!!! That does not make for peaceful, easy school days!
2 comments:
You are most assuredly not alone, my friend! Been there many a time.
I realize you didn't ask for advice, but sometimes what helps me is to take a week or so and totally change things up. Just do one or two "subjects" a day and have lots of crafty time, or cooking time, or whatever works for you guys. Or take several days to work together on the house. Just some ideas to throw out for you. I'll be praying for you - I sooo understand!
I don't know why it is encouraging to me that I am not the only one who struggles like that :) Not that I would want for anyone else too =) I about screamed yesterday when I was on the toilet and had to yell back 3 times, "Can you please wait, I'm in the bathroom?" I talked with 3 mom homeschool friends the other day who are all behind also - I am embarrassed by how far we are! We are officially doing 6 days of school a week now until we catch up - which means the rest of the year, I think!!! That does not make for peaceful, easy school days!
Post a Comment