Current Faves
- Yummy organic Turkish blend coffee from my sis in law
- Sparkpeople website - Join the Bootcamp program with me and together we can lose our behinds in 2009! (It's FREE to join!)
- Fat free Vanilla Caramel Coffemate creamer - Yes! Finally my fave flavor comes in fat free!
- Buy one get 2 free groceries that save me a ton of dough!
- My new foot spa from my wonderful mother in law - seriously, just a 20 min foot soaking in the evening is one of the most wonderful things a Mom can do for herself!
- My new One Year Chronological Bible New Living Translation (got a small bonus from work and bought it for myself) - I feel like I'm reading the greatest story ever told (well I am!).
- A warm, heat filled house - it's been SO bitter cold here lately. I'm thankful that we are safe and warm in our home.
- Storyteller's Club - I'm doing some serious catching up on my scrapbooking thanks to this awesome club. (No, I don't get any credit for talking about it!)
- Finding great workout clothes on the clearance rack at Kohl's! I actually enjoy working out when I have some cool new duds to wear!
- My amazing, hardworking hubby ... he works hard so I can be at home with the girls - even when the temps are freezing (he does an outdoor job) he works so hard and provides for our family. I'm so thankful.
- Clementines ... wow, I never liked Oranges before but these little beauties are awesome. Are they only available at this time of year?
- Dasani water ... call me crazy but I really do think it tastes better than other bottled waters!
- When CVS has a sale on the exact kind of shampoo and conditioner that I currently love, exactly on the week that I'm about to run out!
- Beautiful sunshine ... even on the bitter cold days when we can't be outside - at least we can enjoy opening up all the curtains and letting the sunlight pour in.
- Google Reader - WOW, why didn't I know about this before?? My life is so much more simplified now and I can follow all my fave blogs so much easier! This is awesome ... and if you have no idea what I'm talking about let me know and I'll clue you in.
- The Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson ... I'm loving this book! It's really opened my eyes in many ways and also been refreshingly funny at the same time. Guess that's why it was 2008 Novel of the Year! {I love when she learns to accept that 'I'm just a sinner!' - can't stop saying that to myself ... "I'm just a sinner!"}
- The Bachelor is starting again in just a couple of days ... and it's Jason the single Dad! Can't wait to watch! (I know, I'm pathetic!)
2 comments:
Great favorite things list, Kathy! And thanks for the invite...it's really nice to connect with other stay-at-home moms!:) (And bonus, a fellow ebcer...) I look forward to coming here often. Have a fabulous day!:)
I am reading the Chronological One Yr Bible too! Not sure which translation though.
Post a Comment