I don't know what's wrong with me today. I feel overwhelmed and I can't stop crying.
I feel like we are always behind in our school work.
I feel like I can never keep the girls on task and focused during school time.
I feel like I can't even walk out of the room to go pee without them getting distracted.
I feel like my house is always a mess, my bed is never made and I can't keep up with it all.
I feel like I'm trying so hard to lose weight and get in shape but for all my exercise and eating well the scale just won't budge.
I feel like I have a to do list that's a mile long and growing and yet never seem to get things done and checked off.
I feel like I can't seem to keep up on a schedule for any more than a couple days.
I feel like I have obligations and responsibilities to others that I just feel too overwhelmed to fulfill right now.
I know that God is in control, but I'm having a bad day and just needed to vent. To shed my tears and voice my frustrations and hand it all over to God.
4 comments:
I hear you!!! All the kids are coughing, Ethan is keeping us up half the night, I can't get out of bed early enough, we don't start until late and it's four o'clock and Gray is distracted by the music on your blog instead of finishing up so we can get done!!! Hahaha! :) If it wasn't your music, it would be something else. I'm not losing anything and mad at myself for not trying.
Anyway, you're not alone! Hang in there. I need to remember what's important and leave those things that don't need to be occupying my mind. One step at a time, face towards heaven.
You are not alone! I feel like this all the time, and I'm not even attempting to home school my children. Pray for wisdom - He has promised it to those who ask.
Love you!
Definitely must be in the air. **HUG**
Kathy,
I am so sorry you are having a bad day!
When I start to *feel* similar I have to force myself (or I am forced, by a sweet hubby) to step back and look at the situation for what it is.
Each one, before the Lord.
Often times my feelings don't whisper the truth in my ear. But when I step back I can see it.
Anyhow, I don't know if that helps, but know that you are not alone, many of my January and February days feel the same.
Praying for His comfort and encouragement for you today!
Post a Comment