Thursday, January 29, 2009

300th Post Party!!!

WOOHOO! This is my 300th post! Are you excited? Would you like to win something?

OK, how about I share a little bit of my craftiness with you. I just made a few of these super cute 'Boo Boo Packs' and I'm going to give one away to one of my readers. And I won't say what ... but I'm pretty sure I'll be throwing in a little something else for the winner.

What is a 'Boo Boo Pack' you might ask? Well that is the term my kids have given to this item. Basically it's like a large bean bag that we stick in the freezer ... when someone gets a Boo Boo, they use the cold pack to ease the pain. And what would a Boo Boo pack be without a big, loving heart sewn on the front? Let your kids know you love them and are always there to ease their hurts.


So here's what you need to do to win ... guess any number between 1 - 1,000. The closest number (without going over) will win! One guess per person please! This contest will end on Sunday night 2-1-09 at midnight eastern time. Happy Guessing!


14 comments:

Sarah said...

300

Amy said...

Ooo, Ooo, Oooo, a contest! Hooray and happy 300th post!
I guess number 984.

Williams' Family said...

Love the idea Kathy!

Sawyer's guess is 508.

HopiQ said...

Let's see...697.

I like your booboo packs!

Angela said...

The first number that popped into my head was.... 555

Amy Fitz said...

What a cool idea! :) OK...my guess = 233. ~Amy Fitzpatrick

Becky McCoy said...

4

Great idea!

Becky

Anonymous said...

I love this! 273

MPH said...

734

Mary said...

Now this is a way to get people to comment! haha!
Humm.... Sarah too my guess of 300 so I guess... 423 (scripture reference in your title).

Lynn said...

My Boo wanted to guess for a 'boo-boo' pack.

She says how about 999?

Anonymous said...

i want a BooBoo pack for myself!!
101

Robin said...

So cute! My guess is 561.

Jason, Angie and Brady said...

800...but I see I just missed the cutoff by 8 mins!! darn :)