Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Traditions continued ...

Christmas traditions have begun in our household! As I spoke of in this post
we always open a book a day for the month of December. We missed Dec. 1st because I was so not prepared for December to come so soon, so we started yesterday on the 2nd. We opened two books that day and I've decided we'll start a list on the right side bar. If you are interested in any of the books we post about let me know and I can give you more details. We have some really cool books we're going to open.

The ADVENTure of Christmas is one of my favorites from last year. It's written by Lisa Welchel and it helps children find Jesus in each of our holiday traditions. I loved it last year and I love it again this year! ADOREnaments is a new book to us which goes through 12 different names of Jesus. Immanuuel, Light of the World, The True Vine, etc ... each day you read about a name of Jesus and put the ornament on the tree.

SO keep watching our list and see what we've been reading each day! Hope you are enjoying your own family traditions!

No comments: