Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Tradition #5

Baking Day!!!

The girls and I had so much fun baking all day Saturday! We started the morning off by making muffins for breakfast ...
Then we made a Pumpkin Cheesecake for a Christmas party we were going to - it turned out fabulous!
Ready to go in the oven ...

Then we made Peanut Butter & Cheerio Balls covered in chocolate and Sprinkles ... the girls worked the 'dough' into little balls ...
Then we coated them in chocolate and added festive sprinkles ...
Then we got our cookie cutters ready and made Sugar Cookies ... H loved rolling out the dough ...
And J loved cutting out the shapes ...
They both loved decorating with TONS of frosting and sugar! This was a batch I decorated but the ones the kids made were covered in crazy amounts of colored frosting and sugar!
It was such a fun day! I love to bake and I'm so glad the girls are at a great age where they can help and also enjoy it too.

No comments: