Anyway, we started with the leftover fleece. I used my (childhood!) stocking to trace out a stocking pattern on the fleece, then cut the pieces out ...
Monday, December 15, 2008
Christmas Crafts part 3
This craft was just pure fun! I had some leftover green fleece (I don't even remember what it was from!) and so we decided to make some Christmas stockings for the girls' favorite stuffed animals. I know ... seems silly to make a stocking for a stuffed animal but the girls were thrilled and thought it was such a fun idea ... they play with the stockings and pretend to fill them with girls for their treasured friend.
Anyway, we started with the leftover fleece. I used my (childhood!) stocking to trace out a stocking pattern on the fleece, then cut the pieces out ...
The next part must be done by Mommy ... I sewed the pieces together. (You might be able to hot glue them if you don't want to sew.)
Here they are all sewn together ...
Then we added some red, glittery felt on the top ...
Then the girls added white pompoms ... and then I used some puffy paint to write out the animal names on them ...
They turned out SO cute!!! The girls love them! ( ... and I think they're animals do too!)
Anyway, we started with the leftover fleece. I used my (childhood!) stocking to trace out a stocking pattern on the fleece, then cut the pieces out ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment