Sunday, December 7, 2008

Update

OK the 24 hour bug was a lot more like a 72 hour bug ... so all day Saturday I thought I was feeling better until the middle of the night when J was starting with the stomach bug - which made me get sick all over again!

I was seriously in shock over how I could have felt better one minute and be right back in the throws of it the next! My amazing hubby took care of J so I didn't feel more sick and took care of everything around the house all day.

So today was somewhat of a lost day - with two of us sick we decided it was best to keep our germs contained and no one went to church.

On the bright side ... today was the first beautiful morning that we woke up to SNOW! H (who had no idea what a rough night of sickness and sleeplessness we'd had) came bounding into our room this morning totally dressed from head to toe in her winter wear! "When can we go out and play in it?!" she exclaimed. So even though Bob had pretty much no sleep and cleaned up after two sick people all night he took H out to play in the snow. What an awesome Daddy!

I am slowly feeling better, bit by bit ... and hoping for a good night of sleep tonight. J seems to be a little better too, not throwing up anymore but still somewhat feverish and lethargic. Now we wait to see if the other two get sick ....

2 comments:

Williams' Family said...

You poor thing! I will pray you all get some sleep tonight!

HopiQ said...

SNOW!!! YAY!!!

I hope you are all better very soon and can get out and enjoy it! It's no fun being sick, but you've definitely got a sweet and caring husband. I'm missing David.