Inspired by "The Heart of the Matter" which is a fabulous homeschool website ... I am going to introduce you to where we homeschool ...
Keep in mind that we homeschool in many others places too. Learning takes place everywhere we go from the grocery store, to the backyard, to field trips at the kids museum, and on and on we go. But for now, I'm just posting pictures of our 'space' that we use in our home for school purposes. Well, actually as you'll see, we use this space for many things ... computer station, craft area, scrapbooking, family room, kids playroom, etc... (I think I promised these pictures a while back when we moved the school downstairs ... but I'm just now getting around to posting them!)
One of our school mottos ...

Another motto to live by ...

The girls using the easel, it has a chalkboard on one side and a white board on the other...

Yes, I am the teacher. :)

Doing Bible time together ...

A look inside our craft closet ...

Our work area ... the wall says
"Blessed are the children ... for theirs is a world of wonder."
Dr. Suess themed alphabet and world map ...

More Dr. Suess ...

A real clock and a learning clock ...

Computer area ...

Toy shelf ...

The family room side ...

Supplies, books, coloring supplies and curriculum ...

Looking from the family room to the school side ...

And that's about it. Thanks for visiting our schoolroom!!
4 comments:
It's a beautiful and practical space!
Thanks so much for sharing the great pics! Everything looks very lovely and organized.
thats awesome! i wish i could post the verse about not complaining in my room at school... thats one of my biggest pet peeves! =) looks like you have created a great environment for learning!
Hey, we have the same wall map. Your space is really neat and your girls are so cute. Beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment