Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for ... my life! I know, I know, seems way too generic. But I was really thinking today about how truly blessed I am in many, many areas of my life.

One of the most important things that I cherish is the fact that I get to be at home with my girls (almost) full time. I say almost because I have been working more hours at the flower shop the last couple of weeks. I had a great talk with my DH and then with my boss today and decided to go back to only working a very limited amount of hours. I love my job, but am so excited at the thought of more time at home with my DH and my girls. I love being home. I love keeping my home. I love caring for my DH and my girls. I am so blessed!

Thank You Lord that I am so blessed. Thank you for a wonderful, supportive hubby who works so hard so that I can be at home. Thank you for two healthy, happy little girls that I have the privilege of raising and teaching. Thank you for my home, my family, and my life!!

No comments: