Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I {LUV} Land's End

I love everything about this company ... I love their clothes, I love their shoes, I love their children's clothes and shoes ... I love that even though they are a little pricey, they have such high quality products that you know you are getting your money's worth!

I just ordered a few things for myself since we are heading south next week and I needed some summery things to wear ... I felt like a kid in a candy store when the box arrived through UPS today! It was like getting a really awesome present in the mail ... even if I did have to pay for it myself! :) .... Good thing I worked all those hours around Valentines day ...

In my box came a catalog for their kids clothes too and I have to tell you ... I am ready to order EVERYTHING! I have done a little looking around for kids swimsuits and think that I will now order from LE ... they had the most adorable, comfortable, modest, and SPF of 50 swimsuits for little girls. I have a couple of their suits myself and let me tell you, they really do last so much longer than other companies!

And how cute is this Easter dress????
Oh how I love Land's End!!

3 comments:

Williams' Family said...

did you know that when you call in an order you are probably talking to the Lands' End office less than 30 min. from us?

Where are you going?

Julie Womer said...

I Love their stuff too, as you already know, since we ended up with the same suits last year:)

If you go online, check out the Overstocks on the site. It's a great way to get kid stuff a lot cheaper!!!!

Amy said...

Ooo, I like that dress!