When I was a child I remember that my Mom always did something special for us on Valentines day. Usually, she would leave some special candies for us in our rooms so that when we got home from school we would have a special surprise.
So I have carried on the tradition of doing something special for my two sweeties. This year I was kind of sad because I had to go to work at 7am and missed seeing the girls when they woke up and discovered their special treats. But they both told me how much they loved them and how excited they were. Here is what they found when they woke up ...
A new "Love Frog" webkin, cute pink mailbox, piggy bank, bubble bath, note pad, love notes from Mommy, and chocolate .... Gotta love the Target dollar aisle!!
2 comments:
That reminds me of my mom and the things she used to do for us. Your girls will always remember all the special things you do for them. Girls are the best, huh?
How sweet! V-day is another holiday that I like to make a fuss about. We have more fun the older the kids get before it was all about me and what Ben was going to do. Now he plans for me and the kids and I do something special also. It's those little things that add up and make a huge difference in our lives
Post a Comment