Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What's so SUPER about it Bowl?

We happened to be away on our trip during the 'super' bowl. We planned it that way... thinking it would be fun to celebrate at the condo at the ski mountain. This is the 2nd year we have gone to this ski resort ... and the 2nd year the Pat's have LOST while we were there (last year losing their chance to be in the super bowl, this year losing the super bowl.) So we are starting to think the hotel is jinxed and plan to choose a new place for next year. :)

Bob's brother Aaron and his wife Glenna came, and so did Bob's parents. So we had a nice little gathering for the big game. I brought decorations, Pat's cups and plates, football necklaces for the girls ... Bob had ALL his jerseys ... it was mostly a good time. Except of course the fact that they LOST.

SO, I took a few fun pictures early on in the game, while everyone was still having fun. Trust me, you would not have wanted to see the faces AFTER the game! The girls had fun wearing Bob's huge jerseys. Oh and one cute memory ... H was so sweet, she knows how much this meant to Bob and when I tucked her in that night she said "I'm sad." When I asked why she said "because everyone else is so sad about the game." Then the next day she made Bob this really sweet card saying that she was so sorry that his team lost.

Daddy's Girls

1 comment:

Scott and Lynn said...

Wow, your girls are such a mix of the two of you!