Monday, January 9, 2012

A Weekly Plan {Jan. 9-15}

I am happy to say that my weekly plan from last week was a HUGE success! Yes, there were a couple tasks that were left undone, and those will be put back on the list for this week ... but overall having this list on my fridge gave a LOT more purpose to my days!

Once again, here is the chart I'm using ...







Last week I did FIVE days of exercise! Drank more water than I've had in a LONG time and crossed MANY of the items off of my to do list. =)


Here is my plan for this week:


Goals:


Eat well, Exercise, School time, Quiet time


TO DO:


* Get Balcony Girls lesson ready for Saturday


* Mail flowers to Tricia


* Call Keurig {didn't get to it last week}


* Mail out thank you cards {wrote 'em last wk, now just need stamps}


* Go to the library


* Register for scrapbook weekend


* Make photo copies for school


* Go to the bank


My weekly verse this week is the same as last week ... only because I'm trying to work on the Gentleness challenge in how I deal with my kids and I feel that the fruits of the spirit are something I need to daily ingrain in myself.


"But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control." Gal. 5:22


My meal plan for the week is:


Mon. - Homemade Chicken Noodle soup w/ cornbread


Tue. - Turkey burgers w/ Sweet potato fries


Wed. - Awana night {sandwiches or something easy}


Thur. - Eggs and Toast


Fri. - Tacos


Sat. - TBD


Sun. - Shepherd Group

And that's my plan for the week. How are you doing after this first week of January?

No comments: