Here is our tree, it's a real tree and I just love it. It smells so yummy and piney! The door to my bedroom is right behind the tree and I love to step out of my room every morning and smell that pine smell!
Monday, December 12, 2011
Christmas Tour of Homes 2011
Welcome to our home! This year my plan was to keep it simple. I even weeded out a bunch of Christmas decor over the past 2 years and honestly, I like it better with a little bit less around here!
Here is our tree, it's a real tree and I just love it. It smells so yummy and piney! The door to my bedroom is right behind the tree and I love to step out of my room every morning and smell that pine smell!
Here is one of our large bookshelves, I took half of the books and put them away for the month so I would have room for my snowmen. I like having lights on the shelves too so you can see the stuff even at night.
Our Elf on the Shelf, "Jingle" just loooved this sign!
I call this next set of photos 'I've got the JOY JOY JOY JOY down in my heart!'




The only new decoration I made this year was this - I added strips of Christmas-y fabric to a strand of white Christmas lights. I LOVE the way it turned out and it's so simple and pretty draped over our fireplace. {thanks to Pinterest for the idea, love that place!}
I have several very pretty Nativities that have been given to me as gifts over the years. Here are two of my faves, along with my hurricane jar from Blessings Unlimited... {this is the left side of the mantel}
And this is the right side of the mantel...
Here is a closer look at my snowmen ... I used to have about DOUBLE this amount, but have scaled back to only my favorites now.
{can you spot Jingle?}
Here is our tree, it's a real tree and I just love it. It smells so yummy and piney! The door to my bedroom is right behind the tree and I love to step out of my room every morning and smell that pine smell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your home looks beautiful, Kathy! I love your tree--it's shaped perfectly!
Such pretty decor. I absolutely love your fabric and light garland. It turned out great.
Post a Comment