Today I'm linking up with 2 of my favorite bloggers,
Sam at Sam's Noggin and
Rachel at Finding Joy... we're talking about our favorite photo from 2011.
Rachel assured us that it was no big deal if you chose more than one photo and I'm so glad because I could only narrow it down to these three ...
This was taken at the beach near where we live, we went there one evening in June with food to grill on the outdoor grills they have there. We had a sunset picnic together while watching the sailboats go by and then took some fun silhouette photos when the sun was setting. It was a wonderful evening for all of us.

This photo was taken this summer, at another beach near us. We went out there on my FIL's boat with a bunch of friends and a bunch of my family members. The 7 kids had a BLAST that day playing, swimming, exploring together. There was this awesome, HUGE tree washed up on the beach so I lined up all the kids and took this photo which I think came out so cute!

And the final picture was taken in New Hampshire when we went hiking this fall. This is by far our favorite trip every year and we spend the days up there hiking, seeing waterfalls, and just enjoying family time. I just love seeing the amazing beauty of God's creation when we're up there!

I love how looking through photos can take you down memory lane. Looking over my photos for the year I was reminded of how many fun and memorable experiences we were blessed to have this year. We are truly blessed to live this amazing life and I'm glad that through the lens of the camera we can capture those memories and have them forever.
Wanna join the fun? Click on over to Sam or Rachel's blogs and link up YOUR fave photo for 2011!

4 comments:
Great pictures! And absolutely yes -- I'm glad that you chose several photos. I love the one of the kids lined up! Simply fabulous.
Thanks for linking up today.
Rachel
Looks like everyone had a blast at the lake!! What fun times and happy memories. Thank you for sharing and participating!! ;) Happy photo snaping 2012!
Great pictures and memories! You sure live in a great part of the country.
What great photos! Absolutely beautiful. Glad to see someone else shared more than one:)
Post a Comment