Thursday, December 1, 2011

Favorite Things ~ December 2011


Remember those Oprah episodes where she'd give everyone in her audience all her favorite things from the year? Well today, just for fun, I'm Linking up with the Nester to share about My Favorite Things. Same idea ... just some of these things couldn't really be given as gifts. But anyhow ...



The Biggest Loser - one of my fave, fave, fave shows. So inspirational to see the way people change their lives!


My Canon camera - LOVE! If I could afford to, I would TOTALLY give one of these to each of my besties!



Dayspring Cards. It's no secret that I sell Blessings Unlimited stuff, but I gotta tell ya - their greeting cards, which are made by Dayspring, are absolutely gorgeous and SO full of wonderful messages. I hope to be MUCH better about sending out cards this coming year.


Dancing with the Stars - another FAVE show ... I love the dances, the costumes, the humor, the judges, the glitz and glamour and it's all just absolutely fabulous!


Fabric ... so, so addicted to buying pretty fabrics!


Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka ... mmmmmmm, so good on a hot summer day!


Essie Nail polish in Mink Muffs - LOVING this color right now!


My faux leather journal/notebook. I use it to write prayer requests and praises, journal on occasion, write verses, etc. It's almost full, I need to find a new one!


Pandora radio .... what a great invention! Some days I listed to 'How Great is our God' radio, some days 'Taylor Swift' radio ... maybe even 'Jimmy Buffet' radio ... the choices are endless and I adore it.


My fave creamer. EVER. I only like Coffee Mate brand and I like a lot of flavors, but this is my number one fave.



And of course you have to have it with a little of this!! MMMMMM, just like a fancy {expensive} Starbucks drink!



Ruffly shirts ... any kind, any color, I'm addicted to ruffles lately!



Scrapbooking supplies ... not that I've had *any* time to scrap lately ... but the supplies sure are pretty!


My fave tea ... any time I feel the slightest sore throat or cold coming on I immediately start drinking this stuff and I swear by it, it makes the cold shorter and less severe! I FINALLY read this book this year and LOVED it ... can't wait for my friend to read it so that all my girlfriends and I can rent the movie and watch it together!


My Under Armor hot pink running shirt ... it actually makes it {sort of} enjoyable to run!




So there ya have it ... if I could buy one of everything for each of my best girlfriends, I totally would .... What are YOUR favorite things from this year??

5 comments:

Susie Davis said...

I love The Help. Immensely.

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

ahhh!!! so so happy you posted that essie color! i seriously wanted to ask at your party because i LOOOOOVE it but i didn't want to take the focus away from the products. lol thanks!!

Danielle said...

The help is one of my favorite books too! And I love my cannon camera as well!

Amy said...

Oohhh! I love that nail polish color! Adding it to my stocking wish list. :)

Melanie said...

We must be kindred spirits!!! I LOVED "The Help", and I sell Blessings Unlimited too! Actually, I love your whole list! :)


Hugs!
Melanie