Today I have so many jumbled random thoughts running through my head.
Today my space bar is sticking on my laptop [think I need to pick up some compressed air and give it a good cleaning]
Today I am almost prepared for Christmas, however, we have run out of wrapping paper ... so I will head off to the dreaded Wally-world and get some more.
Today I am ashamed at how I've let my quiet time slack so bad the past few weeks, but I was highly encouraged with THIS post, and hope you'll check it out too.
Today my hubby went skiing for the first time this season.
Today I will try not to eat as many Christmas cookies as I did yesterday. :->
Today I want to share with you THIS post about disagreements and maturity in marriage .... oh how true this rang for me ... I was so young and immature also in my first few years of marriage! I am thankful that my hubby accepted me fully even with all my silly faults and failings and thankful that the Lord has grown me in so many ways!
Today it's supposed to rain ... but I really, really wish it would snow ... call me crazy but it just doesn't feel like Christmas without snow!
Today I am hoping that you have a great day, that whatever you do, wherever you are, you will KNOW without a doubt that you are loved by God and that you will feel His presence with you throughout your day.
1 comment:
I copied your post idea, Kathy! I also enjoyed that quiet time post - thanks for sharing that. Merry Christmas to you :o)
Post a Comment