Getting Shutter Happy - THAT I recommend! Now that I have my camera back I am vowing to myself that I am going to try to learn how to use all those cool settings on it. I shamefully admit I leave it in 'auto' mode most of the time and I need to learn the other settings! I feel like I will love it even more if I know how to properly make good use of it. That being said, I have SO much to learn! So today I played around with Aperture Priority and tried taking some indoor shots with NO flash ... here is what I came up with ...
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Shutter Happy
Shutter Island -- the movie my hubs made me watch with him last week {because he was too afraid to watch by himself} ... I do NOT recommend. It wasn't scary but rather weird and creepy and I didn't like the ending AT all.
Getting Shutter Happy - THAT I recommend! Now that I have my camera back I am vowing to myself that I am going to try to learn how to use all those cool settings on it. I shamefully admit I leave it in 'auto' mode most of the time and I need to learn the other settings! I feel like I will love it even more if I know how to properly make good use of it. That being said, I have SO much to learn! So today I played around with Aperture Priority and tried taking some indoor shots with NO flash ... here is what I came up with ...


Getting Shutter Happy - THAT I recommend! Now that I have my camera back I am vowing to myself that I am going to try to learn how to use all those cool settings on it. I shamefully admit I leave it in 'auto' mode most of the time and I need to learn the other settings! I feel like I will love it even more if I know how to properly make good use of it. That being said, I have SO much to learn! So today I played around with Aperture Priority and tried taking some indoor shots with NO flash ... here is what I came up with ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good for you!
And look how great your photos look with no flash!! Soooo much better, and true to life.
That's funny about watching Shutter Island--my hubby made me watch it, too. The story was intriguing, until the end, I didn't like that at all either.
Love your photos of your house! They look great! I hardly ever use my flash either, it just looks so much better w/out it. I really don't have any tips though, because I haven't read my manuel either...haha
I too am trying to learn more about my camera. I seldom use a flash anymore, I like to take pictures during the day when the natural light is good. I think your pictures look great!
I like how the pictures came out, especially the one of Casey :)
Post a Comment