* bowling fun with my family
* turkey burgers and sweet potato fries
* finding that lost CD that needed to be returned to the library
* golden french toast coffee
* a sunny day
* the girls playing outside more and more every day
* when I hear them say 'let's pretend...'
* a quiet house to just relax by myself when no one else is home
* a daughter learning a new skill with her jump rope
* planning for our first Balcony Girls get together
* getting the rest of our school year planned out and organized - I feel so much better when things are in order!
* their BIG smiles as they swing on the swing set
* Chai Tea with Reddi Whip to enjoy with my quiet time
* running again
* the comfort of my bed when I'm not feeling well
* cozy socks with hot pink crocs
* our first Balcony Girls!
* 8 girls laughing, talking, growing together
* Daddy/daughter dates
* babysitting for a friend - holding her little baby girl and rocking her until she fell asleep - then just enjoying holding her for a while and using the silence to pray for the people of Japan
* an unexpected Sunday afternoon where my friend took BOTH of my girls for me - leaving me with a quiet day to get some things done. It was such a blessing after having a really rough morning at church that day.
* going out to lunch with my hubs and enjoying conversation with each other
* finishing my living room project {pics coming soon!}
One Thousand Gifts #463-484
I'm linking my post to Ann Voskamp's blog, A Holy Experience. {Not sure why sometimes I have trouble finding the button on her site!}
1 comment:
i did not know you were starting balcony girls!! give us more details! (please :)
Post a Comment