Thursday, March 17, 2011

Seeing Green!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!!!!!!

This week we have been getting outside a LOT more and I am so happy about it! It's wonderful to get out and enjoy the fresh air after so many months of being cooped up!

I decided this week I would be on the hunt for green things in honor of St. Patrick's day. There still isn't much green to be found in nature yet - mostly still brown leaves and bare trees, but if you keep your eyes open you can find little bits of green just about anywhere. Here are some of the pictures from my green quest ...


{a fun Irish store in Mystic}










And lastly a couple fun shots from last year - the girls were really hamming it up in these!

Hope you have a great St. Pat's day ... we have a fun filled day planned with our girls that I will be sure to blog about later. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Happy St. Patty's day to you! Loved your *green* pics~especially the moss!