This past Columbus Day {aka Canadian Thanksgiving} we headed out with some friends to visit a local corn maze. I gotta tell ya ... fall is where it's at! There are so many fun things to do, adventures to go on, photos to take, yummy things to eat ... it's the best! And one of those is visiting the corn maze. If you've never been you really have to find one near you. It's so much fun and it just amazes me {no pun intended!} how they make the paths through the corn! So cool!
Anyway, here are some fun pics of our adventure ...

Just getting started ...

Joy with 2 of her best friends ...

Hope - full of smiles as usual!

I love these, I totally want one on my house someday!

Joy - ever joyful!

Me and my girls. Wearing my Canada shirt in honor of my 'home and native land' on Canadian Thanksgiving!

The maze had 16 stamping stations - if you found them all you got a free ice cream at the end. It took us OVER 3 HOURS to find all 16. We had very persistent kids with us who would not give up! haha ... I was one tired Mama!
On the way home we stopped at a local farm so the girls could pick out pumpkins ... they had the cutest fall displays at this farm!
I love the colors of indian corn ...

Cute ideas, huh?!

They made a tunnel out of cornstalks - how cool is that??

The girls enjoyed running through the tunnel ...


Here they are coming out of the tunnel ...

ooooohhhhh, spooooky!

They had this neat old scale which you could use to weigh your pumpkin - which I had to do because of course my girls chose the largest ones on the lot and of course I didn't have that much cash on me so I had to limit them! But don't worry, they still got big ones! They were heavy and hard to carry!

White pumpkins - very classy looking!

It was a fabulous day and we will definitely look forward to doing it again next year!
2 comments:
I really wanted to do a maze this year (and we live so close) BUT Jay's schedule STINKS! Maybe next year.... I'll just live vicariously thru you!
You have so many great places near you!! Looks like so much fun, and I love your pictures!
Post a Comment