Monday, October 4, 2010

A BIG Reveal and a Little Contest ...

Up until now I've kept where we live a pretty tight-lipped secret aside from saying 'we live in New England'... but I'll be honest, I LOVE where we live! We are in one of the most beautiful {IMHO} states in the country! There are places we go and things we do that I just want to share with all of you! I don't want to keep it a secret anymore!

And so ... I've decided that in a few short days I will make a BIG reveal and tell you all where we live. No, I won't disclose exact towns or anything silly like that. But I feel that there is so much to share that I just can't keep it secret any longer.

Until then, I have a teeny, tiny contest for you ... and for those that know me on a personal level or live near me, I'm sorry to say you won't be eligible for this one.

I have a picture below ... for the first person who correctly guesses the EXACT name of this castle and where it is located - I will have a prize. Not a big, fancy prize - but something fun nevertheless. {And who doesn't love getting something in the mail?!}



Sound good? OK ... now guess away!
{edited to add: I have hidden the comments for this post so everyone can get a fair guess. just didn't want you to be alarmed if your comment didn't show up.}

2 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

haha, this is a great idea! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy - Love seeing Gillette Castle. We went there many, many times when I was growing up and have taken our children there, tho only once. Love having a picnic down by that little pond.
But, I feel disqualified since I am from Connecticut. Looking forward to future pics of places you will post. Thanks for this one!
Alice Herzig