Caroline and I were also Pirates - wow, this was the year for Pirates! and Lynn was a 80's Punk Girl - love the blue hair! I call this shot "Two Pirates and a Punk"
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Halloween!
We had such a fun Halloween this year! In the morning the girls had a soccer game, then we came home and carved 2 of our pumpkins -

Then we went to a friend's house for a Halloween party. There were several families there which meant LOTS of kids, LOTS of yummy food and LOTS of fun! My youngest dressed up as Sharpay from High School Musical ... {fabulous!!}
My oldest was a pretty Pirate!
Here is Joy with one of her best friends ... {who was also a Pirate}
Hope holding the little baby that we babysit - sweet little R was the cutest Ladybug!
And this year many of the adults got in on the fun too - {Myself, Lynn and Caroline}
Caroline and I were also Pirates - wow, this was the year for Pirates! and Lynn was a 80's Punk Girl - love the blue hair! I call this shot "Two Pirates and a Punk"
And I do recall saying we don't do anything scary for Halloween - but of course when you send your hubby to shop for a costume by himself this is what he comes home with! He said he wanted to scare the girls' friends!
Here is cutie little R again with her Mommy ...
My Pirate girl ... getting lots of treats!
We had such a fun night, stayed up WAY too late partying with our friends ... and were so thankful for an extra hour of sleep that night! I'm already starting to think of ideas for costumes for next year!
Caroline and I were also Pirates - wow, this was the year for Pirates! and Lynn was a 80's Punk Girl - love the blue hair! I call this shot "Two Pirates and a Punk"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Times!!!
Post a Comment