Here I am - the bragging Mama, once again! Well it's my blog, I can brag if I want to, right?!
My girls love to hang out with Daddy. They love anything he loves. This includes all his favorite sports teams. They will sit and watch sports with him for hours ... it's beyond me why that keeps their interest, but oh well - glad they love to be with Daddy so much!! haha ...
Anyway, they were watching football with him the other night and they went and put on their jerseys to cheer for his fave team ... then Joy decided to get out the legos and build a goal and a football player. She did it all by herself and it came out SO cool!

Later her sis decided she had to try to make one too ... {on the right}. The next day in the car she said, 'Mama, you know how you said one day Hope might be a famous cartoonist? Well, I think I'm going to be the goodest lego builder ever when I grow up!' So cute ... I didn't even bother to correct her using the word 'goodest'!

Tuesday morning .... working together on some history and science ... Joy draws this on the board and says, 'do you know what it says?' So I said I thought it said I love my house. She says, 'nope, it says I love school!' Well in case I haven't shared with all of you I have struggled with teaching this child this year. She learns SO differently than my other daughter and I've wondered at many times if she's really 'getting it' ... I also tend to get the impression that she considers school quite a drag most days. So I was THRILLED that she drew a pic about loving school! YAY! We're making progress! I had to take a pic and remember this day ...
1 comment:
Wonderful!!
Post a Comment