But, she stuck it out and played all season and we were so proud of her! And our oldest who loves soccer also had a great season and showed a lot of improvement in her soccer skills.
The last day was a tournament in which they played 3 games in one morning - it was also freezing cold that day. They did so well and played hard even with the cold temps. Here are some pics from the last day.
There were only 3 girls on the whole team - and 9 boys! I was proud of the girls for playing hard and not being intimidated by the boys. I love the determination on Hope's face in this pic! And I love that even though it's cold and the boy is all bundled up - Hope is toughing it out! {Although you can see that she's covering her hands with her shirtsleeves so you know she was a little cold!} And just so you don't think we're bad parents - we tried to get her to wear more layers but she didn't want to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment