
This week is all about sharing your school room. We have moved our room many times and have finally found a space in our house that works really well. We have a very small middle bedroom that we made into an office/school room/craft room. Back in June I completely redecorated it and I'm so happy with how it turned out! Since I never revealed those photos you will get to see the new result as well as all the before photos. The space was so cluttered before and since it's so small I struggled with how I would fit everything I needed in there - it serves so many different purposes! But somehow we made it all work and it looks beautiful, clean and less cluttered now!
I also have to note that we do 'school' in just about every room of our house, including outdoors! We use the kitchen table and island, the couch in the living room, the deck ... etc ... This school room is just a great place to house all our stuff and have a table and chairs in case we do want to sit and do school work there in that room. This coming year Hope will be using the computer for a couple of her subjects so I anticipate that while she's in there doing that I will be working with Joy out at the kitchen area.
15 comments:
I love the new color. The shelf holding the picture frames is nice too. I keep saying I need to buy some to put my kids artwork in. I also love the black shelf. Really shiek!
Wow! What a make over!! I love it. Thank you for sharing!
I LOVE IT!!! You did such a great job.
The colors are gorgeous! Everything looks so organized. I just love being able to find things when I need them. Your school room, all grown up!
I hope you have a fantastic year of fun and education!
((clapping)) good job redecorating and organizing your homeschool! Wouldn't it be cool to have a homeschool family on one of those design shows?
It looks so fresh, clean, and open. Terrific job!
It's beautiful!!!!
Is there such a thing as bookcase envy? :D I LOVE THAT BOOKCASE!!! Our furniture is in desperate need of an update, and that bookcase looks like the shelves are tall enough AND deep enough even for big books! Fantastic room makeover, thanks for sharing!
Fab transformation! Love IKEA!!!! Have a great year!
Love the reorganization! I've heard wonderful things about those IKEA shelves!
Yay for IKEA!!! I just love their stuff for organizing! I need to make a trip there... it's been awhile!
Your room looks great!
So pretty! This is great. You are really good at decorating. What a fun place to learn!
Okay, I'm partial to blue, and since we have always rented I have never been able to have a blue room, at least not since I still lived at home with my father. I liked the blue walls.
However, the reduction of the clutter and those Ikea shelves are lovely. Beautiful work on the room. Thanks for sharing on the Blog Hop.
Lovely room! Very eye appealing. And I love the high shelves...I need some of those
Love the new renovated look! I also love the paint color too.
Your new look is fabulous! I love the colors. What a nice place to do school.
Post a Comment