Once again, it's blog catch-up time! I know it's been a busy summer ... but I just don't know how I get so far behind with my blogging! So bear with me, and I hope you will still enjoy my slew of pics, even if they are from a month ago!
Our Fun Family Fourth was a hit again this year. The new thing we tried this year was a talent show and it turned out SO good! I was worried that no one would want to participate, but in fact almost every single person did something. We had jugglers, magicians, bike riders, basketball players, video makers, you name it! We will definitely make
that a yearly tradition!
Here are some other things we did ...
Enjoyed time with cousins ...

Decorated the yard ...

Had a judges table for Bob's Grandparents who were our talent show judges ...

Found a way to re-use those fun cruise cups again ...

Drank lots of orange soda ...

Passed this sweet little one around from person to person ...

Took some group photos ...




Ate lots of yummy food!

Tried to impress the judges with our talents ...

Captured my hubby with a gorgeous smile ...

Watched our oldest thoroughly enjoy her job as the MC ...

Dragged one of my best friends into doing a 'talent' with me ...

Did the Hokey Pokey, the Chicken Dance and the Limbo ...

Got a quick hug from hubby ...

Did lots of swimming ...

And got a quick snapshot with a mini version of myself ...

All in all it was an amazing day, filled with fun and laughter. Sometime that has become our tradition for the past 6 years and something we will certainly look forward to again next year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment