Anyway, I have many, many blogs that I love to follow and many of them have those cute little 'buttons' ... so instead of cluttering up my sidebar too much I decided to move all the buttons to the bottom of the page. So if you wanna see who I like to follow, go there! I also move the Heart of the Matter blogroll down there - so if you're a Homeschool Mom and wanna see some other homeschoolers, go check out some of the blogs on the list.
I must confess to having blog envy as I look around at other blogs on the web ... so many of them are so beautiful, creative, and amazing! But for now, I'm still sticking with little 'ol blogger and using any free templates I can get in order to 'beautify'! Maybe someday I'll actually 'invest' in having my blog re-done - we'll see!
And if ya like my background and wanna see some other pretty {free} ones - follow this link!
4 comments:
I like it! The flowers and buttons are very sweet.
Kathy! I really love your blog. I agree... free backgrounds are wonderful. Yours makes me want to go make a card!
Looks great!
I found your website through HOTM and proceeded to shabbyblogs.com through your site. I LOVE my new background!!!
You have a beautiful site and family and I pray God's richest blessings to you and your family as you endeavor to serve Him.
Enjoy your new school year!
Monica
Post a Comment