July was SUCH a busy month for us ... two major road trips plus a bunch of other events here at home. Here are some random photos that we took in July - some were too good not to show off!
Fireworks!

Hope and Mommy at the Fireworks ...

Joy and Daddy ...

I've been having so much fun capturing wildlife with my zoom lens! The sneaky little critter was raiding my neighbors bird feeder!

Wish he would've been looking AT me, but beautiful nevertheless!

Speaking of beauty - gorgeous,
joy-filled smile on 'Joy's' face!!!

woohoo, wave jumping with a friend ...

And singing on the beach, with giant driftwood as their microphone of course!

More wildlife - with his lunch clenched in beak!

Splashin' in the waves!

Toes in the sand, there is no better place to be!

Ridin' on Grandpa's boat ...

Mommy taking more pics than I will ever have the time to scrapbook!


I love my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment