Monday, August 8, 2011

Bible Study for Girls

In my last post I mentioned that I was looking for a good Bible study for girls ... well I'm happy to report that after doing some searching on Amazon I found {what I think will be} a great one!

It's called Between God and Me: A Journey through Proverbs by Vicki Courtney. I have a devo from the same author and I love it so I hope and pray that this will be a great choice for the girls. And I LOVE the book of Proverbs so I think all of us will enjoy going through it together!

Just thought I'd share in case someone with girls that are similar in age to mine might be interested!

2 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

That sounds interesting~I think I'll look for that. I just recently bought a book by Vicki Courtney, *5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter*. It came highly recommended by a children's pastor. Have you read it?

Anonymous said...

That is the one Amy and I used! It is great. We didn't finish the book, but on our sabbatical I plan to bring it a long.

On a side note. Amy was giving her testimony at campfire one night. In her testimony she mentioned how homeschooling has changed her and her relationship with God! She sees it as a positive experience and enjoyed her year at home!

Have a fun year with the girls. I know I'll miss Amy when she goes back to school, but the growth in her is undeniable even one teacher commented to me how she changed.

Kelly