I missed a week of recording my blessings and boy can I feel it. Things have been real busy here lately and I haven't devoted enough of my time to quiet time with the Lord or reading books I should be reading or counting and recording all the many ways I am blessed. I hate when that happens and know it needs to change big time. So here is the continuation of my counting my blessings one by one ... * watching these two little cuties {and a 4 mo old baby too} - can I just say that 2 year
olds have SO. MUCH. ENERGY! And also that I know why the Lord didn't give me 5 children! ha!

* seeing the amazing hawks that have been all around our area lately

*fantastic friends for our girls

* having so much fun playing with this silly puppy!

* a fun nature hike with my family

* Making it to the top and being up above the tree line

* enjoying nature, being outdoors and being with my family after having a rough school day

* this silly puppy who makes me smile every day

* inspiration on the wall
* working towards a common goal

* air popped corn

* the girls learning so many new tricks with their jump ropes

* making lists and then feeling the satisfaction of crossing items off of them

* making progress with my craft show items
* afternoons full of crafting
* my girls asking if they can help
2 comments:
can i come live with you? haha
I loved your list this week! And I especially love your chalkboard wall:)
Post a Comment