OK friends I'm about to lose it .... why can't I get the alignment of my paragraphs just right on my posts lately?? I change the paragraphs over and over and over again and each time I hit publish it gets all screwed up again. UGH!! I have tried {and do like} Windows Live Writer - but didn't like the size of my photos when I used that. Maybe I'm missing something and just haven't figured out how to make the photos bigger? Either way, I'm frustrated and would love to know how any of you fix your paragraphs or what you use to write your posts .... THANKS!
2 comments:
You can enlarge pictures in Live Writer! Also, when you click a picture in a blog post using LW, it takes you to a different page with the enlarged pic on it so people can get a more detailed look if they want. Hope that helps! I am never going back to blogger format again - I am a LW believer! haha
I also use LW. I went bonkers trying to use the blogger publisher.
P.S.
Thanks so much for the heartfelt share in your comment- I think you look fabulous!
Post a Comment