The other day this is what I wore …
It was a VERY cold day out and I’m soooo tired of the same ol’ jeans and sweatshirt gig, so I decided to layer a cute summery tank with ruffles over top of a long sleeved shirt. Then, just because it seemed like it needed a POP of color, I added one of my hand made fabric flowers in hot pink!
So here’s my question … the tank over long sleeve look – do you think it looks cute, or goofy? Be honest!! This may just be my favorite look for the winter IF I am sure that people don’t think I’m walking around looking like a dork!
~~Kathy~~
4 comments:
Totally cute, layering is definitely the rage right now.
The only thing I would change is wear a bigger flower, like double the size? But I tend to get a little over the top with the accessories, so maybe you shouldn't listen to me! HA!
Have you seen the open shrug type light weight sweaters? You can layer those over all your tanks and summer ruffles, and it looks super cute too.
I think it's adorable - you look like Kelly from Kelly's Korner! lol My two cents is to wear a plain long-sleeved tee underneath, not one with a scoop neck. I think that will help it make a little less busy. But overall, it's super cute! I have a t-shirt and two short-sleeved dresses that I've been layering with long-sleeved tees - it's like having double the winter wardrobe! :)
You look cute Kathy! That works really well for us here in Florida on those rare cold days too.
My vote is for cute :)
Post a Comment