I use their body sprays more often than regular perfumes and also love to use their lotions almost daily. Their lotions are so potent that they are almost enough fragrance even without the body spray!
I have so many favorites from B&B and my tastes have changed over the years. But right now I have 3 that are my top faves ....
First is Sensual Amber - don't laugh at the name! It's got a warm and sweet smell.
Next is a very sweet and fruity one - Black Raspberry / Vanilla
And my NEW fave ... it's so delish smelling I can't stop putting it on!TWILIGHT WOODS!
Here is the description of Twilight Woods:A hypnotic blend developed to instantly evoke the mystery and beauty of enchanted woods. When the sun has set and the evening begins, the unique enchantment of twilight woods is awakened through sights, sounds and scent. A new distinctly feminine fragrance, an alluring blend of bright flowers, surprising spices and creamy woods – layers upon layers of youthful luxury with an elegant touch of cashmere, captures the singular pleasure of a twilight stroll. Perfect for a cozy night in or magical night out, the intensely feminine fragrance wraps the wearer in a soothing warmth. Twilight Woods is the newest addition to Bath & Body Works’ “Cuddler” collection, a set of scents designed to make you feel cozy, comforted and relaxed.
My daughters have suddenly taken a big interest in B&B too, they love the lotions and scents almost as much as I do! I love that their products make fabulous gifts for just about anyone on your list.
Do you like Bath and Body Works products? What are some of your favorite scents?
4 comments:
I used to be a sweet pea girl but now I love love love citrus stuff. I like the fresh smell. I am out of supplies and hoping to get restocked at Christmas!
I like lots of their fragrances, but I have to say I'm a sucker for anything apple:) Their Country Apple has been a long time fave, but it's hard to find. I recently picked up (my own stocking stuffers:) lotion in White Citrus, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Orange Sapphire and Cherry Blossom. Can't wait to break them out:)
I like their stuff...I don't get it much because we don't have a store very close by. But I am going to be by one on Sunday, so thanks for your recommendations! :)
Each Christmas, I usually by some of their foaming hand soap for little gifts for ladies in my life. They are always a great bargain.
P.S. Cute blog background, by the way!
Post a Comment